Reviews (92)Five star seller, five star cards! 🥳
Thanks always! Awesome seller thank you very much and very fast shipping thanks Absolutely amazing seller! Revived perfect no damage! Awesome seller! Will buy again!!!
Perfect condition definitely a great buy and thank you for the deals. Definitely coming back to buy more.
The Slow Bro's were cleaner in person Psyduck, Leafeon.... look to buy more cards from you.... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great seller. Great stream! Awesome card deals!!! Items came safely! Hope little miss gets her lemonade stand! 🍋 🥳 will definitely buy again! Amazing people, and I have nothing but good to say about them! Thank you for the amazing cards, and I hope you guys had fun at the card show!! tyvm for the card great packaging, great price, I reccomend this seller Easy payment, great packing and fast shipping! Will buy again! Got my card and was amazed how beautiful it is. Shipping and handling was the best overall I experienced we’ll definitely buy again Great streamer, would buy from again! Great packaging, fast shipping and easy purchases. Highly recommend! Awesome seller, great prices, cards came in great condition. loved hanging out on the stream, dudes hilarious. I highly suggest purchasing cards from him😁 Delivered fast and secured well. Great Seller. Everything came in excellent condition, awesome product can’t wait to see what I pull from the pack. Thank you again awesome to work with awesome up and coming seller!!