Reviews (1,594)Amazing as always. Thanks pokefiesta! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. Great experience all around and I’d definitely buy again! 🔥
🐆 Fellow Pokémon collectors, come hang out with me over at Pokémon Panther! I run Pokémon singles, vintage, Japanese, promos & more with $2 starts. Give me a follow and bookmark the next show — you might steal something crazy! ⚡️🔥🐆 quickly becoming one of my favorite streams. Fantastic stream! My card was shipped quickly and well packaged. Host is so much fun. Thank you! Dude pulled me some 🔥🔥🔥 from 30th I’ll be back for more This guy is amazing. My cards even got lost once and he purchased all the cards I pulled and sent me them with 2 extra packs. Dude sent me a completely different pack I bid on; but it was my first buy could’ve been my fault. Gave me a Slyveon ex Promo for a givvy, it helped finished my master set. It thanks so much Shipping took WAY to long. Came package horribly. Cool stream but again took over a week to even ship and the packaging was garbage. Exactly as shown, shipped quick, packed safe. Had fun ripping with Fiesta! Nailed a few decent cards. Shipping was great! 🔥🔥🔥 Just cause you’re a scalper Awesome Show Would Definitely Recommend Going too Tons of fun. Got Some great cards 👍👍 Happy with chilling and ripping with Fiesta 👍🔥🔥🔥