Reviews (5,883)Super happy with the card going into my pc! Definitely joining the next stream for more cards😎 Cards came packaged nice and tight
And safe
They arrived in the same condition I purchased them Super happy with this order! Everything came well package—I can’t wait to give this to my daughter 😭 Cards look great and got to me quick thanks! my friend enjoyed receiving the product she is happy to have opened one of the packs Great product ,fast shipping, cards were packaged well. Product is exactly what I expected. I rate a 10 and I will buy again. No hits but showed up earlier than expected and gonna join the next stream for more stuff!!!😎 1st time getting these packs. excited to open them 😊 The hub is where its at !! Thanks Thank u. Nice Pokémon card Super fast shipping and great packing Well packaged and great seller My guy and his Espeon hit after HIT!!! We tried! I do love the massive 30th cards and especially the Pikachus!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Let’s GO!! Thank you buddy!!! Nice package! Better than the ETB I opened!