Reviews (45)Extremely satisfied with purchase, everything as described, fast shipping and delivery. Super fast shipping, great communication, awesome seller, show and items! Thank you so much! Cards were packed well and came as described. Thank you! Cards came in bent….but due to shipperI apologize for this issue I did message you to try and rectify the situation I do pack my shipments with card protectors & in cellophane bags fast shipping, packaged well, good stream experience <3 Order came on time and well packaged. One of my favorite sellers. For sure I’m going to be coming back. Thank you! Received order on time. Well packaged! very sweet host of the show an picked up a few things to add to my daughters collection highly recommend if you wanna get the cards your looking for an get them for a very nice price an receive them in your hand really fast A+++++ on this show