Reviews (554)Packed perfect took a little time but got everything I won and I feel like plus some yall are great thank you Loved the stream the little I got in it at found them at the end but won the black bolt etb on my first hit. Super stocked. So happy great fast shipping and very well packed. Thank u
the tin was exactly as expected absolutely wonderful thank you so much ❤️ Loved the show it was a lot of fun. Fun time it the chat. Super happy!😃 Thanks so much! One of the best channels. Super sweet and always the best time 💕💕 Awesome stream! Package was so nicely put together! They really care about the community and it shows! great stream, thanks again It arrived correctly. Thank you. thank you, always a great show packed well got everything I won honest sellers definitely will buy again They provided a cardboard box cutout to prevent packs from breaking during transit. Even if I took the L on the surprise wheel, I still appreciate the effort to make these packs secured as much as possible. In a time where 3/4 of my last SPC/UPCs were either resealed or damaged, Pokemamaa delivered near case fresh prizes using mindful shipping methods. I’ll gladly spend my money on her wheels. Ty mamaa. Such a fun show and winnings showed up very well packaged. Thanks for such a great show and the shiny cardboard! 🫶🏻🫰🏻 Great works as always. Everything came sealed nicely. Would definitely recommend yall to check her out! 😁❤️ Always have the best nights here. Win or lose It’s such a vibe! I will always be back to support this stream. Pokemama is the best 💓💞💫 10/10 Awesome! Pulled the gold Mega Zygarde from the mini tin!