Reviews (158)One of my favorite sellers! The extras in my last order definitely made my week a lot better. Everything arrived super quickly, and I really appreciate the thoughtfulness. I’ll definitely be recommending you to everyone I know! Great packaging an quick arrival!! 🙏🫡 wow wow wow I can't be more thankful for finding the stream when I did. I wish I found out sooner about the amazing deals and cards I got! I'm very thankful for the packaging as well because it was raining terribly on my delivery day and my cards were still dry when I got home. thank you again 🙏 I can't wait for the future shows!! Very happy with my purchase thank you! Great packaging and thanks for the stickers!! Will buy from again! I am beyond grateful for pokemanswithjns! Seriously, this stream is top tier but their shipping game is on a whole different planet. 🌎
I’m convinced it’s standard store policy to never ship anything without at least 3 bubble mailers wrapped around it! You could literally throw my order out of an airplane, and it would still land in absolute 10/10 PSA 10 condition. ✈️ Pure dedication, unmatched generosity, and endlessly epic streams. Best in the business! 🔥✨ Great packaging shipped fast!
I am super happy with my purchase! the cards came quickly and are in great condition. Everything was shipped safely! thank you for first time experience with those chinese packs, they were great! Best whatnot seller I’ve ordered from! Fun stream and amazing cards! Shipping was faster than expected. Will be back thank you!! Amazing quality and fast shipping! Love my cards thank youuuuuu!🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the great cards! My son loved opening up the mail when it came in. Keep up the great work! Awesome cards and they arrived quickly and safely! I was able to get exactly what I wanted in a chill stream! Will be a repeat customer! Thanks! everything came perfect 👌 thank you so much ☺️ 💖 Packaged to perfection and shipped fast! 🔥 Loved the stream and the cards I got were in great condition as shown. I got everything I bought in stream quickly and they arrive packed securely so the cards arrived in just as good as a condition as on screen! will be a repeat customer! thanks! Quick shipping and best packages on what not! Thank you and will be back for more cards! Package arrived nicely. Thanks a bunch!! Probably the best experience I’ve had ordering on this app. The host were really helpful and shipping was lighting quick.