Reviews (134)Perfect just as shown, carefully and safely packaged even with the big card in there with them 👌 Perfectly packed, speedy delivery excellent seller
Amazing as always and super fast delivery Thank you so much great stream great streamer thank you so much super dast shipping all turned up perfect really good items and super fast delivery top seller well packaged quick delivery recommended very happy with my purchase Fantastic seller , thank you Super happy. Fantastic service as always.10/10 speedy deliver, great cards! love it the card is great All the cards was fake quite disappointing tbh cause I bought a lot of stuff and all of the stuff was fake you can easily tell there horrid fake cards Just to reassure anyone reading this, the claim made in this review is completely untrue. All of my stock is purchased through trusted wholesale suppliers and I keep invoices and purchase records for everything I buy. I’ve provided all the details to Whatnot and am happy for them to check everything independently. I’ve built this shop on genuine products and being completely transparent with my customers, so I’ll leave this with Whatnot to resolve and await removal of this false review. Thank you all for understanding and, as always, for your continued support. quick arrival packaged good Was perfect, and very quick
Perfect shipping and perfect cards
Perfect!! Safely packaged and such a cool dude Amazing service amazing in general
great show cheers for the givvy amazing host, so friendly and helpful, quick shipping