Reviews (58)Amazing friendly seller fun room packing was excellent shipping quickly can’t go wrong Awesome breaks, fast shipping 🔥🔥🔥 show and great buyers givvy. Thank you Awesome show! Nice add-ons
Always a great show, great dude, great packaging and shipping. Bookmark his shows! Great room, great packaging, great value!
Great room, awesome chat and vibe, top notch packaging and the added Maurice Jones Drew card was amazing Amazing seller engages with the chat fun show Awesome show, great breaker, ships fast Awesome show, great breaks First experience on Whatnot and because of Pokémoncustomz I am hooked. LOL. I had such a great time during the break. Also all of my items that I received were in pristine condition and were delivered way faster than I imagined. He must have went to deliver the cards the same day I purchased them.. Awesome break, hit some big cards. Everything arrived exactly as promised and shipping was fast. I will be a regular on these breaks for sure!!! Great break, fun show,
Fast shipping