Reviews (180)Love my cards!! Shipped with care and enjoyed the stream! Quality vendor Quality cards Thank you very much. Great packaging No problem! So glad everything arrived safely and thank you for your support! 🔥🔥🔥 givyy ! Thanks my guy Absolutely! Happy you’re happy with your givvy! good packaging. thank youLove to hear it! Glad everything showed up safely.
Thank you for your support! Great. Adds fast shipping thank you No problem! So glad everything arrived safely and promptly. We appreciate your support! best show on whatnot the best shipping and cards and an absolutely wonderful community this guy is gonna blow up!Thank you so much Allie, you’re the absolute best! We appreciate your ongoing super support! Absolutely love pokepowell!!
Appreciate the ongoing support! Hope to catch some rounds with you on battlefield sometime. Good as usual! Thank you for helping when I had to be on silent 😂. Good seller! Absolutely, happy to help. Thank you for your ongoing support! As described. Good seller! Glad to see them back! Thank you so much, glad to be back! this came with perfect order holos which i needed for the master set!! i love you guysSo glad you were happy with the package and it had some stuff you needed for your master set! Thank you for the support. Thank you!No problem, thank you for the support! Fantastic!!!Glad you were happy with your order! Thank you for the support. tyThank you for your support! So glad everything arrived safely Great seller! Items arrived packaged well and in a timely manner!!! Tried to win more but missed out on a couple I wanted lolGlad everything arrived safely and promptly. Hopefully you can win some more stuff in our future streams.
Thank you so much for the kind words and your support! This was such an awesome experience! I was hanging out in the stream and won a givy, and they sent me 17 holos! I’ve honestly received less after actually paying for a spot in a character break or surprise set. 😂
It’s refreshing to find sellers who genuinely aren’t trying to screw people over and actually take care of their community. The stream was also totally my vibe—chill, relaxed, no pressure, and no one yelling at you to bid.
Thanks so much, guys! I’ll definitely be back to support you! 🙌🔥So glad that you enjoy our streams and I’m glad that you enjoyed the givvy! I love being a part of this community and giving back when I can.
Thank you so much for the kind words and support! Hope to see you in our next stream. Fast Shipping & Great Packaging 100% RecommendThank you so much for your support!
Hope to catch you in our next stream. Thank you so much, Love the slab!!!!No problem! Thank you for the support. Hope to see you in our next stream. Great seller and everything came perfect and packaged nicely! Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much for the kind words and I’m so happy everything arrived safely and promptly! shipped with care thanks Absolutely no problem! I always pack items as if I were the recipient 😂 awesome seller and fast shipping and great packing will be back!Thank you so much for the kind words and we’re so glad everything arrived safely and promptly! Thank you for the great deals . Appreciate the great packaging and fast shipping. Absolutely happy to hear everything arrived safely and promptly! Thank you for the kind words and your support. Hope to see you in the next stream. So thankful for you guys and finding your show. Loved the 151 tins and appreciate sending the display box with them. My husband got his two favorite characters and I even pulled the Psyduck IR and the holo Gengar with the beautiful komiya artwork so we are definitely pleased! Thanks again guys for a great stream and wonderful product! So glad that you guys found us and were able to score out of the 151 mini tins! That’s awesome. Thank you for the kind words and support! Hope to see you in the next stream! Great seller! Great stream, great energy. Thank you!No problem, thank you for the kind words!