Reviews (1,620)Top packaging, top seller, will be back! Thank you so much! Incredibly fast shipping and careful packaging, my cards arrived in perfect condition. 😊 An amazing seller all around! Shipping was super fast, my items were packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition. Great selection of product and very fun streams! Thank you again 👏 Awesome show, minty cards, and super fast shipping! 5 star. AND dude gave me some advice to cheer me up? very much needed a pick me up. thanks man. 🫶🏻 Shipping was very quick and I appreciate the extra protection for the card. tysm for the givvy 🙏♥️🔥 Give away was as describe tybi wish all streamers are like bthis put description nof the giveaway Thanks very much Epic! I’m bookmarking the next show! Looking forward to the next show! Fast shipping!!! Great seller fast shipping great seller Awesome experience! Only thing I can say bad is the envelope had a bee on it and I got stung but not their fault lol