Reviews (245)Fast shipping and great items. Thanks! amazing deals and stream 🙏 always love hanging out and the pull box game is super fun !!!! highly recommend this seller Everything came in nice packaging and well taken care of Great! 👍 Best streamer on Whatnot! great singles at a great best! super fast shipping too! 10/10
Super impressed with my order! The packaging was secure, and the cards arrived in perfect condition—just as described. Shipping was fast, and the seller’s communication was great throughout the process. The live stream was so much fun, and I loved the bonus pull! Definitely looking forward to future auctions. Highly recommend this seller! Loved it got my product would buy again
Great pull game and I love the ripped packs I received. Fun show! appreciate the cards/packs i bought and the givys, fast shipping 10/10 awesome vibes good deals and givvys !! cards shipped extremely well and fast 👍👍👍 Thank you for the freebies!! Great streamer! Awesome products! Super nice card and great deal!! Thanks again! pokeprocollectiblesSeller
Thank you! Glad you could get a good deal, that always makes us happy, I appreciate you! Great got here so quick perfect condition!pokeprocollectiblesSeller
So glad it got there is good condition! great streamer and perfect purchase! quick shipping and well packed! even included extras to help me get started 🥺 thank you so much for helping me build my cute collection 🫶🩷 pokeprocollectiblesSeller
Happy to help! 🫶 keep me posted on your collection! Thank you!!!pokeprocollectiblesSeller
Thank you!! Great packaging and timing
pokeprocollectiblesSeller
Thank you so much! Glad you got all your stuff didn't have to wait long for my orders and they all came wrapped perfectly I highly recommend this sellerpokeprocollectiblesSeller
Thank you so so much! I’m glad all of your stuff could get there fast and safe! Awesome stream, fast shipping, amazingly packaged! Always buying when he streams🍀👍🏻pokeprocollectiblesSeller
Thank you so so much! I appreciate you being in the stream!