Reviews (409)I was a little scared because it came later than my other items, but everything came very well packaged/protected and nothing was missing! Appreciate the jumbo card as a free givvy, but you used no protection in the envelope and it got severely bent up in the mail! Please use better care when shipping! They switched out cards???? You won a GIVVY??? Are you trolling ? This is not right. People actually look at sellers reviews so for you to make up something like this is ridiculous. Thought it was a pack givvy got the big promo card. Big meh. free never complain thank you for the card Ty for the givvy 🙌🏻. Got here fast 💨 I ended up winning two separate ascended hero’s ETB buyers giveaways, before I purchased something and entered I asked to make sure that they were in fact ascended hero’s ETBs and I was told by the streamer that they were. I just received both boxes and one was a chaos rising and other one was a pitch black. I do understand yeah they were basically free but it was very misleading and I am just disappointed. Other than that great business. We rewatched the whole stream to check if we told you that or not because if we did we were going to ship you 2 AH ETB’s free of charge but all we heard was us saying it wasn’t AH multiple times to different viewers. You can rewatch it yourself through the video receipt. Anyways, thank you for tuning in and supporting us ❤️ Order came safely! Did the RTYH and was cool first experience, I hit a Mega Gardevoir ex in 2nd pack for $21. It’s a gamble. The streamer was good to watch. He was even giving out AH ETB, though didn’t win lol Came with cardboard protection. thanks for the givvy. single card was shipped in a sleeve and no other protection. Only downside was that the cards in the pack were heavily bowed, but that's just how basic shipping goes c': Thank you for the givvy 🫶🏼 No hits but always fun to open and I got new cards for the binder c: Thank you for the givvy! You have a great show! pulled ur mega dragalge and ir crobat thanks so much for the promo card!