Reviews (2,474)Thank yall so much came in great really appreciate yall 🔥💚🤘hats off to unc 🙌 Thank you so much great show great prices super quick shipping. Awesome packaging. Thank you for the givy much love to yall 🤘🔥💚 Thank yall so much came in great if you havnt checked them out I 100 percent recommend theae streamers 🤘🔥 Only the very best from PokeSpot1… Thanks for the givvys!! 😁 I haven’t received any package.Hi Hofdogs, Im sorry about your concern on the delivery. I usually send out the package the next business day after the show. Lately I dont know whats going on with U.S.P.S postal service but they have been marking the cards delivered and the cards would show up the same day or the next few days later. Im sorry I have no control over how, when, or where they delivered . Please be patient and wait a few more days. I wish you could have just direct messaged me so we can try to resolve the issue for you. Let me know what happens. Pokespot1 Thank you as always appreciate the cards and definitely check out this stream 🤘🔥 Cards are always great, show is amazing and aunty always hooks it up. I love it here Fast shipment described as seller said it would be. Great condition and package very nicely and secured.
Thank you so much definitely buy from seller again. Very happy 😃with this purchase.Thank you so Much 💓 appreciate you Cards came in looking great thank you
beautiful card, came in great condition love will buy more from stream Im glad your enjoying the card Thank you so much Card came in the condition specified and safely. Would recommend this seller for sure. Thank you so much for the cards. 🤗 Awesome cards and chill stream. Thank
You!TYSM Mike 🫶 Appreciate you ty for the cards hehe always a fun show to watch!Thanks for the kind words I Appreciate you great as always. I ordered a jumbo card this time and it was packaged perfectly. arrived safely and in perfect condition. thanks as always for great stuff and a great time on stream. Im glad you recieved it safely. TYSM 🫶 for your support I appreciate you Thank yall for the cards came in great 🤘🔥 Packaged very well! Cards arrived safely and quickly!Thanks Saltypuffy 😊 Appreciate you