Reviews (407)a really good dude, always making good deals, someone who is here to enjoy the chase of the cards and make a better community. highly recommend. One of top sellers on whatnot very personable. great communication. great selection of cards shipped out securely. Go Birds!! Thank Thank you so much I love it so much looks even prettier in person I appreciate the mawhile with the artist being sowsow love it so much I appreciate the deal and the card Thank You So much for the cute card and for adding that pokeball with my order you really know how to brighten someone day up I will be back to purchase more from you in the future Great streamer, fair prices! My card arrived very well protected! 💯 recommend, check out his shows! Finally found sleeping Raichu! Card arrived fast and protected. Thank you 🙌🏼 Great deals and fast shipping!
best stream this side of the Mississippi. Host is both a scholar and a gentleman and is very fair with what he has. if you want sweet deals in a chill stream swing by. great value, and great time chatting I love my cards!! Thank you! Absolutely love my cards thank you! Great guy with a great selection, introduced me to some interesting new pokemon stuff! Everything arrived and in great condition. Awesome stream thanks 🦈 Amazing guy ! Awesome streamer ! Highly recommended!
A++++