Reviews (867)packaged safely and fast delivery!! Pulled an IR!! Thank you love your streams!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PokeVaultCA is absolutely AMAZING! This has honestly been one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had! 🙌🔥
There was a small hiccup with my order, but the seller was incredibly helpful and took care of the issue ASAP. I really appreciate how quickly they responded and made sure everything was taken care of. That kind of customer service really goes a long way!
I couldn’t be happier with my experience, and I’m already looking forward to my future orders! 🥳📦 I will definitely be ordering from PokeVaultCA again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for great products and outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much, PokeVaultCA! You’ve definitely earned a 5-star review from me! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🔥 Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother
Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother
Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Great buying experience as always!! Pokevault is the best 🫶🏻🫶🏻
lucario was won, got sent exeggutor, package was bent at top. Pulled the applin from my packs! always pulling fire from you! Thank you Luke. Highly appreciate for everything that you do! Perfect as always!!! It also arrived a day before my birthday so bonus points 😂😂 can you imagine getting everything you asked for? I can it's called Pokevaultca.ca. check it out! thank you for my first 30th all in excellent condition. You’re the best!
Thank you very much!!
🔥🙏🍀 Thanks for the givvys! Everything came sealed nicely and exactly as ordered. Would purchase from this seller again for sure! Thank you for bundling for me (sorry about that!) I'm new here and have enjoyed supporting a local stream! I appreciate your kindness and generosity! 🙏✨