Reviews (319)lovely set of cards, thank you Awesome cards. Rapid delivery. Top stream. Still good value some decent cards in there but was a couple fakes and only 130 cards in total but can’t complain for the price Awesome experience as always. Sent out asap thank you matey deffo be using you again Amazing seller and such a nice person to watch and chill with whilst buying Pokemon cards at a great price. Super quick dispatch too 🙌 Cards are absolutely perfect thanks very much Thank you ☺️ quick postage and great cards amazing quality and quick packaging !
Great cards, well packed, thank you! Sent quickly and received. Packaged safely and all came as expected. Thank you Great seller, loving the CGC eevee slab 😍 Great packaging and quick
Shipping by the seller. 5 star! Very happy with this - great card, great price, great streamer! Omg thank you so much! I genuinely started helping cos I won the givvy and I like to buy when that happens, but saw you were flooded with requests, so just thought I'd stick around to help as a thanks.... never did I think you'd send all the cards you did! Not only did you have some seriously awesome cards, but people had a great time in your stream, and also got some bargain bangers! THANK YOU again! Great experience as always on Mike's streams. Very happy with my card! bargain price abd quick shipping 👌🏼 Fast delivery, great card, will be tuning in again for sure 👌 Great product fast shipping Brilliant seller. Well packaged and incredible prices, definitely will be buying from again and would recommend to anyone.