Reviews (468)No protection, one card came bent. Bubble wrap with no rigid. Shipping took
only opening 9 packs when 50 people purchased a character break is terrible. especially when people ask how many packs your opening and you ignore them and say look at the description (which isn't clear or exact either) will never purchase from this seller again and has turned me off character breaks for life Didn’t receive the pikachu card I had won
avoid this streamer. he never discloses how many packs hes ripping, because its always less than 10. he will show a bunch of boxes on the back wall to make you think it will be at the very least 20 packs, but its just a scam he runs to get people to bid more. not to mention, he always sounds like hes drunk on stream, and many people report not actually getting what they've won. again, avoid if you can. Didn’t receive what I won. And hasn’t replied to nun of my message at all. Top Tier Seller! Thanks for the pack givvy. 🙏 Got my booster pack!! Thank you so much for shipping it in a timely manner. received my one good card, but for other spot I purchased they said if a card wasnt pulled you'd recieving a pikachu. did not receive a single one. I also won a booster pack in a giveaway the night before and have yet to receive it, tracking show nothing to see where it is. It supposed to be free shipping, but when i pick up the package, I have to pay $8.67 horrible took forever and had to pay more for shipping on arrival Scammmmm dont purchase from this page there saying its a character break that my characters werent pulled im calling bs theyre just sending random bulk atp SCAMMMM 🚨 🚨🚨Hi, I have just reviewed your order and the video receipt. The format of the show was a character break and the show was in the character break category. The show rules, format, and all relevant information was displayed in the notes and show description. Unfortunately, while opening the packs the characters spots that you were assigned to were not pulled. You can see for yourself by reviewing the video receipt. Upon reviewing the video receipt I have confirmed that none of your character spots were pulled. Because none of your characters were pulled, you received randomized cards from the set Not very happy, paid almost $100 for two cards and 3 sleeves, plus didn’t get my free booster pack giveaway that i won. Feeling ripped off This is the worst company to buy anything from I would never recommend this to company or buyer to anyone the worst place to buy anything from
A bunch of holos not even EX’s for $20-$25 bucks crazy Delivered buyers giveaway etb as promised! Thank you! The something you get is a 30th sleeve. 1 sleeve for 10$🤣😅😅 nice stream, didnt get any hits but thats how the pokemon is. Massive hits, love it guys thank you all of my shipments came in today. I can say I am very pleased with the results, and I thank you for the good memory! no damage to anything that was shipped, and scored a stamped limited logo variant! Everything arrived in perfect order. Thanks. Did not pay for proper shipping. I had to cover the costs