Reviews (132)Great vibes, great stream, great people ! 10/10 products and shipped them very carefully ! Best art around !Awe tysm we really appreciate u and hope to see you in all future streams I’ll def hook you up at times whenever i can. ☺️ esp if u become a regular customer 🫶🏻 10/10 🔥Glad u like ur purchase ☺️ hope to see u in the stream more often Very bad I had 3 cards come in and be fake they had stickers on them so I don’t know if the rest are real I would like refund Bro 😑. IT WAS A FAN ART STREAM. IT SAID BID RESPONSIBLY. NO REFUNDS. READ BEFORE YOU FUCKING SWIPE. Wonderful experience, will buy from again and again. Good to hear!😊 hope to see you more often then! I get new stuff or make new cards almost everyday The Pokémon card look fake It said on the live that it was FAN ART. read before you purchase. Package came thank you for the card love the custom It was an eeveeloutions fan art and I collect eevees so it was perfect! came quickly, packaged well cards were just as expected super cute fan art giveaways (gf loved them) and there were personal wrote messages nice touch I haven't had before 5 stars My son loved the cars and you have some one 8yr old have the best birthday due to the binder he got!! Thank you for making it happen!!Ofc 🫶🏻 hope he enjoys them sm still waiting for u to get the box from me for him let me know still wanna help u out 😊 Shipping was fast and packaging arrived in good condition My son will love the cards, thank you so much! Can’t wait to get that stack 💪💪💪 shipping was fast and cards were in great shape! thank you! great packaging and delivery was on time as well Thank you for my awesome cards! Super nice streamer and very fair deals! Great streamer! Thank you for the cards! 🫶🏽 Great seller. Fast shipping. Packaged well. And added a givvy to my order. Thank u Came in perfect condition thank you very much everything arrived safely and cards look great ^^ Very rude seller and not honest at ALL!!!! watch out always ask to show u the back part of wat u buy with these seller cause she sold me a damaged slab and dint told me or showed me that it was damaged.and then when u tell them about it they get offended and start telling u things and laugh at u and they don't recognize they were wrong and not honest and they block u for telling them the truth these is wat she told me..........It was a cheap slab js resell it 😑 don’t do all tht for nothing it ain’t worth it..... then these Bro grow up 😂 it ain’t that serious. Ur lucky I even sold it to you I had someone wanting to pay $40 for it and they knew the crack was there.........as u see she told that guy like she said .....but not to me she told him about the crack she could of told me and I would been ok with it but since she dint am giveing a 1 star for not being Honest if there would be negative rateing I would put a negative review -0 for communication and for the items sold 👎👎 Cards were packaged nicely and in good condition. Good seller to buy from order got here and was packed adorably and safely. thank you tons! they're gonna look so good in my "certified adorable" binder!