Reviews (1,328)Top Notch Seller!! Love her Unique Jewelry and Accessories She has really been bringing beautiful pieces. Has GREAT TASTE!! Everything is acid tested so I never worry buying any of her jewelry and her vintage pieces are amazing!! She also has wonderful costume design some signed. Great glassware!! High end beautiful handbags & wallets & crossbody!! Designer collectors cards!! Oh and did I say the Best Giveaways!! Best Prices!! Best All Around!! You will love everything you buy!! You’ll always have fun too!! Thank you 😊 Best Seller 💜 Great Seller!! Great items!! Great Deals!! Great Giveaways!! Always unique items!! Thank You 😊 Great Lady!! Wonderful Seller!! You can always Trust that everything you buy is exactly what you see and what she said it is. All jewelry is Acid Tested. Honesty is what you get too!! She is just a TOP NOTCH SELLER. She also has the bomb giveaways. I always love everything I buy or get from her. She’s the bomb!! Thank you 😊 Thanks so much I love your show 🙋🏻♀️🫶🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕💕💕💕 Cute Gettysburg wooden box. Very unique!
Love ❤️ it. Thank you so much! ☺️ What a banger of a ring ! 😍 such a stunner!! Tysm ! 💜 you’re the best! always the best show with amazing deals and fast shipping💛💛💛💛💛💛 Packaged fast and safe. Vintage glass arrived in tact. Thank you so much! I love each piece! 🌈🫶🏻🤍 Love, love, love!! Thank you so much!! 🌈🤍 amazing pieces. great deals. fab show I loved everything I received every piece was gorgeous and more beautiful in person I’m never disappointed!! I love this Seller!! She has Quality Items , She ACID TEST EVERYTHING!! JUST A VERY HONEST SELLER!! I will always Buy from this Seller!! Thank you 😊 BEAUTIFUL Item! 😍😍. Tysm for the Givvy 💗much love 😘🤗 Beautiful jewelry! ❤️love it all!!
great givey. thank u so much. :) Great show and beautiful jewelry with sweet and amazing seller thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🫶🏻🙋🏻♀️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Best Seller!! I have found so many top quality pieces and unique designs. She curated these items on top of her beautiful finds. She has high quality pieces and very unique pieces and some items you just don’t think “I need that till you see it”! You can buy from her trusted that you are getting exactly what she says it is! Acid tested jewelry! I always get my packages packaged very well and come pretty fast. She takes care with your items. I’m always very happy with everything I have received! I also have to say she has the best giveaways!! I highly recommend this Seller. She is a Great Seller!! Thank you 😊 Super love my items !! 😍😍
Best Seller Best Giveaways!! Honestly,Ingenuity!! All Jewelry Acid Test!! High End Gorgeous Jewelry, Vintage Jewelry and Accessories. Beautiful Purse! Fun Cards! Great Collectables! She is Highly Recommended Seller AAA+. Thank You 😊 I always love everything i purchase from this seller she wonderful and she sells Everything you could want. Top quality and all jewelry is always acid tested. Honesty and Integrity! Just beautiful items. My packaged was very well packaged and just shipped and boxed very well. Our usps is another story in how they ship my package went past my state then to another state then to my state then me I have been watching how it’s been progressing through the post office and I don’t know what they are doing. So my packages take longer from everyone. I just wanted people to be aware that something is going on with the mail but it’s not the sellers fault. She is a Great seller the Best and I highly recommend her! Thank you 😊 fantasy jewlery on these floral are gorgeous 😍 always the best and best deals. Tysm for the beautiful giveaway!