Reviews (589)These are so gorgeous, I already have 1 set of them on. TYThat’s awesome!! I’m so glad!! Thank you so much! 😊 Always the BEST nails!!! Tysm!!Yeah!! Thank you so much! I’m so glad!! I love these nails!I’m so glad!! Thank you so much!!😊 I love every set I received. Lots of unique designs. Gorrrrrrrgeous! 💞I’m so glad!!!! Thank you so much!!😊 Oh man this shipment was full of stunners! So so good!!! Great seller! Fast communication. Beautiful nails! 💅💅💅🔥🔥🔥 Super quick shipping. Thanks so much!I’m so glad!! Thank you so much!!😊 Love my new nails!I’m so glad!! Thank you so much!!😊 Thanks for your help showing things I was looking for. I love the nails. You are so welcome! Thank you so much!!😊 Beautiful nails! I’m so glad!! Thank you so much!! My nails are incredibly gorgeous! I’m so glad! Thank you so much!! Love my nailsI’m so glad!! Thank you so much!😊 there are all so pretty! I cant decide which to wear first!! thank you so much!!!!🥰I’m so glad!!! Thank you so much!!!😊 Great seller. Loved the nails. Would purchase again! I’m so glad! Thank you so much!😊 Exactly as shown, great quality, beautiful!! Absolutely amazing, 10-⭐ customer service - the BEST I've received on WhatNot! Very happy w my purchase!!!Thank you! I appreciate it so much! Nail therapy at its finest! 🫶 Always great nails and a great way to spend my Saturday and Sunday mornings! I love seeing you at the shows!! Thank you so much! 😊 ABSOLUTELY LOVE POLISHEDTHEORY! She has the best customer service!!I appreciate that so much!! Thank you!!😊 Thank you for the beautiful nails! Always enjoy shopping with Violet and receiving the beautiful nails so quickly. Thank you! Beautiful nails. Thank you. I'll be seeing you again soon 🫶.Wonderful! Thank you so much! 😊