Reviews (145)Grabbed so many things from Jamie & I love all my goodies! She made me custom stickers for my business and they came out FANTASTIC! The Polly’s are great quality and the prints are so cute! Thank you 🍒🫶🏽 Ty so muchhh!!! I love them! These stickers are the best!!! Ty honey! Beautiful! And good quality! Fast shipping! Would definitely recommend!! Love my poly mailers! So cute and excellent prices! always perfect. thank you thank you for always keeping me stocked up on poly mailer goodies. and for the freebie💙 Thank you! They are so cute!☺️ I am so happy with my purchases. The mystery boxes are such a great value. I really enjoy your shows too!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I love my customs stickers and mystery boxes so much!! Its like Christmas everytime I get a package! Super cute and I love the mystery bundle I received!! Love my poly bags! You’ve made this shipping transition fun! TY Jamie literally always the best. I LOVE this floral mystery bundle. you are the best. thanks for always helping keep my packing cute for my buyers😊 I LOVE all my bags thank you!! I will be back to order more bags!! soon cute and great deals Absolutely amazing seller!!! Really takes her time to get you want you need. Absolutely love my customer stickers. absolutely love all the prints! and my stickers are amazing! Will definitely be making more purchases in the future! you are literally the best poly dealer. you are the best in general! thank you for the little gift💙 Loveeeee this genius idea! Best mailers!! Will be back!! Ty loveeee! I love them!! Fast delivery. Fantastic products! Love the free stickers! Definitely worth the cost for the great bundles🫶🏻😁! Happy customer! literally the best! shipping is always so so fast! so excited for my newest poly mailers! helps make my business what it is. can't wait to order more stickers💙you are the best