Reviews (297)Thank you so much! Thank you for packaging it so carefully💕You're most welcome! Please shop with me again soon! 🐴 Gorgeous 🩷Thank you! Please shop with me again soon! 🐴 Just got the flower frog and it is a very good piece. I did notice a few flea bites around the upper and lower rim. I don't recall callouts being addressed but it does not take away from the beauty of the piece. Packing is excellent. Thank you so much!Thank you, your frog is an oldie, so minor flaws are to be expected. I appreciate your review! Great photo show! Love my box!💗💗💗That's wonderful! Please shop with me again soon. And many thanks for being a great buyer. Awesome ! Thank you ! I'm glad you're pleased! I appreciate your review. Come back soon! Thank you! 🐎 You're welcome! I hope to see you again soon! 🐴 Beautiful butter pats They are beautiful! Than you for your purchase. Beautiful items at great prices!!! Fast shipping was also a plus! I will definitely be back find more treasures to add to my collection! 💜That's great! I hope to see you tonight 6:27 Central for the Doll Show! Thank you for your review. Exactly as described … it really is beautiful thank you so much. Thank you, enjoy restoring it! Received the shoes today! Thank you so much for shipping them so quickly. Love them!I'm so happy you're pleased! Very fast shipping! They are super cute!
I'm so happy you like them. I do my best to get your items shipped quickly. I hope to see you back soon! LOVE MY PURCHASES!Ren! I love this for you! Come back soon and share a photo! Love it!!Awesome sauce!! I'm so glad you're pleased. beautiful piece, extremely well packed it arrived with no damage and was shipped really quickly. Thank you for your review, I appreciate it! Enjoy your purchase and I hope to see you again soon! Packed well !!thank you!!Thank you for sharing your review! Enjoy your purchase and please visit again soon. Monday morning antiques, Tuesday afternoon for dolls, and Wednesday nights for Equestrian and horse related items. Great packing, thank you!Thank you so much for your purchase, enjoy! And hope to see you soon! Fabulous finds from this seller!Thank you so much! Enjoy your finds, and I hope to see you again soon! Thank you So much! It’s Beautiful!! Much love to you! ❤️Enjoy the twinkling lights! And thank you for your sweet words ❤️ Fast shipping, as pictured! Thank you!! LOVE this seller!! Can’t wait to see future shows!!Thank you so much, Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday nights! packed great and arrived fast, perfect purchase!I'm so happy you're pleaed! The framed picture was not wrapped securely causing glass to shatterCathy I'm so sorry about this, I will beef up packaging to prevent this in the future.