Reviews (40)EXCELLENT!! Love shopping here 💖🫶 Thank you 😊 so happy with my order Thank you so much for having great variety of vintage toys! Absolutely love all of the items I purchased. i recommend poohjane, thank you so much! Great seller! 💕☺️ Thank you so much for everything, I can’t wait for more of your shows ❤️ Wonderful seller and fun finds! Everything in great condition! The little Sanrio characters are adorable!! Tysm! Please check her shows out! ✨✨ Great seller wonderful prices and items. Thank you 😊 Thank you! Poohjane is the absolute best!Everything was perfect! 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love my items great prices sweet seller Tysm amazing service! Will buy from again! Great Dolls, Fast Shipping!!! Thanks so much! Fast shipping & packaged very well! Overall I’m happy with my purchase & I recommend poohjane! Thank you! Pleasant experience all around ! I love her thank you! Great show! Not as many Barbie clothes as I thought they were but, she did not say that there was only Barbie clothes. Overall, it is a good mix of clothes and I will buy from her again if she has something I’m looking for.