Reviews (1,319)Thank you for the givvy! 🩷 Awesome sellers, Pookie & hubby! Everything was packaged well. So glad I came upon your show searching for Truly body oil. Thanks for the buyer's giveaway, love my Stanley!💕 Pooooookiiiieee THANK YOU again love 💕 you Thank you soooo much for a perfect package. My first one. 😊❤️ I will be back. Wowwww!! Perfection!!! Wrapped beautifully, got here QUICK! I am OBSESSED SO GLAD ! My friend sent me this link! 🤩🤩🤩 Love the host and the hubby always fun to watch!! Items packed with care!! Fast Shipping, Neatly Packaged, Entertaining Sellers! Go buy from Pookie & Don,you won’t regret it! 🔥
Pookie and Hubby have such great spirits! Always a great vibe on her show ❤️ Packaging and shipping A+ and she always has great products. EPIC giveaways! They’re a dynamic duo for sure! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 every time straight fire! Completely happy with my purchase and givvy! Now I just need to get more 😅😅 Thank you for the package best packaging ever. don’t ever have to worry about anything happening to your goodies! THANK YOU!! AWESOME SELLER GREAT INVENTORY ‼️‼️ Thank you for everything these will make nice Xmas gifts packages very well I have never tried sand and fog..this was a great intro to the brand I’m in love with the body scrub! I was actually looking for scrubs and them they popped up randomly!
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 5 hearts from me! Thank you my order was packaged perfectly and thank you for the giveaway 🫶🏼 🎀💜 First purchase from Pookie and BABYYYY… she was NOT playing about securing this package! 😂😂 My items were bubble wrapped, taped, placed in poly bags, AND THEN placed in a box! 😭😂 Like ma’am… I promise it wasn’t escaping! 🤣📦🔒
But honestly, I LOVE the care that went into everything. You can tell she & her husband takes pride in making sure your items arrive safe and secure. 💕 Everything came packaged beautifully, arrived in perfect condition, and the whole experience was amazing! 🥰✨
10/10 would order again!
🎀😈 Pookie’s packaging is absolutely amazing! 💕 Everything was packaged with so much care, and my items shipped super fast. You can truly feel the love and passion they put into what they do. And honestly, her and her husband’s energy is unmatched—so welcoming, positive, and fun! ✨ 10/10 experience, and I’ll definitely be ordering again (like I always do) ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️