Reviews (1,522)I love my pens. epically the Tigger and can't leave out pegasus Great pens, great seller. Thank you and thank you for the extra gift loved it!! Thank you my friends. You guys are amazing… fast shipment packaged safely and got to me super quick. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Ty friend great seller beautiful pens I was in hospital Recently & These Hosts Helped me out of a dark time not ONLY! Did l instantly become ✨obsessed✨with how These Sellers Create their pens 🖊️✨✨ But Very Energetic , Entertaining, Kind Hearted 💞Vibes You can feel through the screen 😍Love all My Gorgeous My Fav Glow in the Dark Madame Leota LOVE IT! Also MY FIRST Dorables l purchased 💖💖Fast Shipping & Packaged with Care Totally 💯 Recommend To Follow & BM 👍🏽✨🥰✨💖✨🫶🏽✨🖊️✨ Beautiful pen was a gift for a friend because she wants to start her own collection beautiful pen packed perfectly she loved it. Will be buying from seller again in the future 😊 Thank you so much. I appreciate you! Beautiful pens. Very sweet seller. Thank you so much for everything! omg, I love my "mushroom" pen!!! thank you Amazing pens, amazing seller, fast shipping. Thank you. Can’t wait to do more business. Absolutely love my pens. Thank you. Love my order and your show - very entertaining 😆 She is amazing I absolutely love her pen and she ships out fast. Thank you so much THIS IS THE BEST PEN EVER CREATED ❤️ 🍫 Thank you for Oscar the gouch, and Stitch! Pens are nice. I enjoyed your show, y'all are fun!