Reviews (1,809)package arrived in good condition. pop is in great shape. packaged well. delivery was a little long but it got here. Thanks! Amazing packaging, amazing product. Thank you SO much 5/5! Super excited about my Pop! Everything arrived perfectly packaged and in great condition. Amazing experience and I’m very happy with my purchase! Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfection! Fast shipping! Highly recommend! I'm going to be honest I thought it was crazy to see it for this low and I really took the chance on it but it came in amazing and it's on the way to get signed next month so thank you Perfect packaging super fast shipping got it in 2 days! I didn’t realize they were so tiny and if i did i would not have payed that much and my purchase got delayed
It said “1-inch” and “Bitty” at the top of the title. And nothing was “delayed” they shipped out within the timeframe, maybe usps delayed their delivery but that’s not my department I just drop them off. Thanks again!! Beautiful bags!! Fast shipping, well packaged and pop came in great condition I love him! cutest little Vecna ever! fast shipping, and reasonable prices. Thank you 😊 Very slow delivery. 2 weeks Perfect condition, came quickly from date of purchase Great deal, excellent service! Thanks so much! could have used a little bubble wrap in the box instead of just placing it in a paper bag. a couple corners were lightly damaged. for $100 Funko definitely would have appreciated some bubble wrap.I bubble wrapped your pop (and literally EVERY pop I send out) don’t lie man!! Idk why you’d even say that I spend like a thousand a year on bubble wrap Pop came in perfect condition. Quick and fast shipping, great quality. Definitely recommend! Great product, great price, great packing! overall great condition, it came very quickly and Im happy. I was disappointed to hear this is $10 new and still on the shelves, oh well. would buy from again