Reviews (192)Order arrived two days after I ordered, in perfect condition!
I 100% recommend!!! The packaging was really nice and secure and she gave me a pop protector with no questions asked! Please support her! absolutely fantastic seller works hard very nice and friendly great music and packs and ships well thank you so much! I'm glad you got your shipment safely 😊 we appreciate your business! Absolutely perfect condition. Thank you so much! so happy it made it! thank you for your business 🙏😊 FAST shipping and good packagingso happy you got it safely! thank you for your business 🙏😊 Amazing host very kind great energy .. quick shipping received my pop in perfect condition with a new pop protector ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️thank you sm! 🫶 I'm glad you got it safely!! thank you for your business 😊 thank youthank you for your business 🙏😊 awesome condition ! Great person to hang and buy from !happy you got it safely! thank you and we appreciate your business 😊🙏 Thank you for my friends and I love it . we're glad! thank you for your business 🙏 relieved it extremely quick exactly what I was wanting thank youso happy to hear! thank you for your business ☺️ Perfect condition! Happy with the purchase! I'm so glad! thank you for your business 🙏 good seller be buying again fast delivery handle with care pops flawless with protectorsso happy to hear! thank you so much and we look forward to doing business with you in the future ☺️ Love the pops! Will definitely shop again. :) happy to hear it! we look forward to doing business with you in the future ☺️ Everything came in, in a timely manner. Packed very carefully. Great seller!!so happy you got everything safely! thank you sm 🙂 Had a smell, I’m guessing from the packaging but other than that it was in great condition!
would you mind telling me the packaging that was used?? I'll be sure to watch for that in the future! I don't want my customers receiving smelly products 😂 Host was super nice, great packaged and quick delivery 10 out of 10 thank you so much! 😊 glad they got there safely! Pops came in perfect!! Ty so much!! 5 stars all the way!!!! Amazing and perfect condition
thank you! &happy to hear it made it safely ☺️ very pleased with my orderglad they made it to you safely! thank you 🙏 Top notch seller! Pops came in great condition and well packaged and shipped fast! Will be back!Thank you so much!! I'm glad they made it to you safely, we look forward to doing business with you in the future ☺️ Absolutely love
happy to hear! thank you 😊 I love godzilla we're so glad you got it safely 😊 thank you for your business!