Reviews (1,202)Love all my beans! Thank you! My beans were delivered fast and well packaged! I love them, thank you so much! I love your show! I find so many unique beans🖤 I have them all set up & I love them. Thank you🥰 Thank you! Love my beans! Thanks for the adorable 🥰 stickers giveaway. Very nice 😊 Twinkle ✨ Twinkle stickers giveaway thanks. Thanks for the adorable 🥰 Twinkle ✨ Twinkle stickers giveaway. One of my favorite sellers on the app, thank you for another perfect order 💕 Love my new meichai! Thank you! Got my new bean babie!! Thank you !! I love my beans! Wendy rings are incredible in person Thank you for the bean buer Amazing items, fast shipping, & always great deals! Thank you friend ❤️ I absolutely love my Wendy Bee ring. It was well packaged for shipping and arrived very quickly. I'm so happy. Thank you. Great seller! Everything arrived quickly and exactly as described. Super happy with my purchase! Amelie is simply the best! I love her streams and my purchases from her.