Reviews (464)Amazing seller & bamboo!! great deals, fast shipping Loved the prints I purchased!!! 💙 Great show and very happy with my purchase! 🫶🏼 Love this duck hoodie! Great color and print! So happy to grab my son the matching shortie to match hie sister! Thank you 💕 So cute and fast shipping! Will definitely purchase again! First time ever ordering from them, absolutely love!!! Highly recommend best prices and best variety of prints!!! This seller was 10/10! Went out of her way to accommodate us wanting to switch a print after purchasing due to my daughter seeing another she liked better. Will definitely be buying from her again! Shipping was super fast also! So many amazing prints and all great quality!
super cute outfit and great quality!!! thank you They were amazing! I received the wrong package & they made it right and I respect it! I will definitely be buying from them.
Ordered 3-6 month but received 12-18 month. My 4 year old was so excited to open this package and immediately wear her new Bluey and Bingo bamboo jammies! She was equally excited about the shorty Jessie jammies too and asked to wear those tomorrow night. Such cute prints!Thank you so much! We love this blanket so much, it is so comfortable and perfect for summer for our baby girl! Thank you so much!!! I am glad that it works perfect for your precious baby girl. happy with the zippieThank you for the review and your support. Oh these absolute cutest most soft bamboo ever. The quality of the material is great and the colors are very vibrant, will definitely be back!:)Thank you so much for your support! It makes me so happy that you loved it. I hope you enjoy. Such good bamboo for an amazing price! Thank you so much 💕 Thank you for your support Kylee. I hope you enjoy💖