Reviews (5,820)TY for the eye mask givvy! Can’t wait to try it! Great show and amazing seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 💘 ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 💘 ❤️ Thanks so much kinda think the samples smell stronger Everything was packaged well, as always. Love all the fragrances; can’t wait to present my lady with her Valentino!
Thank you so much!! one of the eye mask was broken into pieces. Amazing as always, thank you!!! I did get my package even though it was very very late. lost in the mail somewhere but I got it. Awesome as usual . Thanks Thanks so much you are great 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🙋🏻♀️🫶🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hi Gigi, thank you for having such a great selection to choose from I no longer feel. I have to blind by now that I found your shop. Love the givvy eye mask. Thank you 😊 Happy with the my purchase. Will be ordering again. Ty! I cannot say enough good things about this seller! My account speaks for how much I adore her and shopping with her! Kudos! Thank you for the beautiful givy