Reviews (4,599)My faux suede jacket is beautiful🤩 gorgeous quality for a reasonable price. Go check out Dana shows you won’t be sorry thank you Dana.❤️🌻 I absolutely love my sweater. I received is in absolutely excellent condition. Excellent prices go and check Dana out. She has quality items at reasonable prices you’re not going to find anywhere else super sweet seller. Thank you, Dana.❤️🌻 Freaking deal! As always! Xoxoxo Great shipping and delivery time!!! thanks so muc Love the sweater! Thank you Can't wait to wear these pieces! Great dress and tops in this order! I love shopping with Dana! This gingham teddy bear sweatshirt is so cute! I love everything in this order! I can't wait to wear these incredible sweaters and sets! thanks for my dress it is beautiful and fits perfectly.I’m so happy it fit! It’s a stunning dress Thanks Dana!!! Love this pink Maje 💕
Girl after my own heart ❤️ There’s nothing like Maje ❤️❤️ Such an amazing seller with incredible items I highly recommend joining one of her shows. You won't be disappointed thanks again so very much.I appreciate you so much! Don’t let Dani sell Tory without me! 😭 Thank you so much, Dana that dress I received is incredibly gorgeous. I can’t even begin to explain the expression on my face when I opened it up out of the bag.. wowser now that was some embroidery❤️❤️ and that blue jacket is so stunning and the quality of both of your items and for the price is outstanding. Really you need to give Dana a try you won’t regret it. You will come out of there with some beautiful pieces.❤️🌻🌻
Thank you for the givvy. So cute. My Tory Burch Dress is beautiful 😍❤️🌹 The dress is 🔥. So so good. I can't wait to wear it. Oh love love love my jumpsuit!! Brand new with tags for an absolute steal! Dana is funny and knows her stuff! Cute adorable and thank you so much for the giveaway.❤️🤩 Dana always has a great selection of awesome quality pieces. Thank you so much, Dana.❤️ Always an excellent shopping experience with Dana! Great inventory and prices!! Thanks for the extra goodies!🩷appreciate you! Love everything! Thanks Dana! 🩷