Reviews (1,164)Excellent. speedy delivery and great service. great price, great items, and great packaging. These were a good deal. Also they look better in person than on video. Thanks for the great packing job! Fast shipping great price good stuff Thank you for wrapping everything with care. fast shipping and a great seller awesome seller, everything was packaged with care, and super fast shipping. Great items fantastic seller! Amazing products at a great price fast shipping awesome seller🔥🔥🔥 I am thoroughly satisfied with my purchase thank you so much for making them affordable and available. You rock and I look forward to doing future business with you. Great deals and fast shipping! Fantastic seller, great deals and seriously the best packaging I’ve ever seen, like.. EVER. Plus fast shipping. Super appreciate it!! Seller always has the best deals! this is one of the best packaged items I have ever seen. double wrapped plus plastic to prevent scratches plus paper to fill void. shipped fast and arrived safe. also excellent price. great deal and great transaction