Reviews (417)The western style stud earrings are super cute. I can’t wait to style them with my wardrobe and outfits. Thank you! LOVE the two pieces I purchased! Great quality and fast shipping! Seller is super. super sweet! Thank you! The ring is beautiful! 1 of a kind!! 😍 Amazing giveaway and lovely stream! Excellent purchase from a trusted seller with fast shipping! Owner is so sweet! Even sent my scarf freebie. Love watching her too🌷 love this white shirt so much! I've already worn it to work! love them both!❤️ Love them! Thank you so much! ♥️♥️ Really pretty pieces. Thank you 😊 Absolutely love my new bling!!! Thank you!😘 Great sweaters. Love my tan one! Great seller and always good items. Thank you! LOVE this shop! Great deals and super fast shipping!! Thank you!!! Everything is beautiful! Thanks ☺️ I love it all! Thank you so much! the best seller 🥰 🥰 🥰 thank you very much 💕 ♥️ 🙏 💕 Thank you so much for the review