Reviews (988)OH-EEM-GEE!!!! It's entirely too long since I've received a package from you 😭!!! TYSM, tell Mom - TY!!! 🫶🏾 So beautiful I love them 😍 Thank you love everything 🫶 Beautiful I love them and thank you for the cute little Halloween Box they came in If you are on the hunt for the absolute best press-on nails, Preeminence offers an unbelievable selection featuring so many gorgeous styles that will instantly elevate your look. I honestly cannot even begin to express how thrilled and happy I am with these nails! Every single set is somehow beyond gorgeous, which feels almost impossible until you see them in person—because looking at them up close is just so much better than words can describe. The quality, detail, and stunning designs are truly unmatched. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE looking for top-tier press-on nails, and I promise you won't regret treating yourself to these! ✨️💖💅 Got my nails!! Love em'!! Thank you so much.. So Gorgeous I love all of them thank you Fantastic sales on absolutely beautiful nails! Host is so entertaining! Thank you! Packed well! Beautiful nails and great show! As always never disappoints. Love her. Nice purchase. Love the items
Wonderful seller Love all of nails and the way they come packaged is 100/10. She genuinely cares for her customers. I will definitely be buying again! 💜💜💜 Absolutely love my nails . I’m so excited. I love this show , Maria is amazing not because we have the same name just spelled differen🤣, she is amazing and the conversations be everything . I will be back boo 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽💜💜💜💜 thank you so much for the gifts ,I love them and appreciate you Super happy with these nails! Thank you! ❤️ Absolutely amazing prices for great nails! The host has excellent taste and her nails are beautiful! Such great nails for an amazing price! Host is so much fun and takes her time to make sure everyone gets what they are looking for! As always I love all my sets ❤️ ♥️ 💕 ❤️ ❤️ Ty ❤️ This is the best place to purchase your press on nails. She has a wide variety of different nails at great prices. Fast shipping and excellent packaging! Absolutely LOVE my nails! 💅🏽💕 They are beautiful, packaged with so much care, and arrived super quickly! The seller is amazing, and the chat is always so much fun to be in! Great vibes, great products, and great service. I’ll definitely be shopping again! Highly recommend! 🩷✨