Reviews (51)Each piece of jewelry is in excellent condition. The pieces were carefully wrapped to protect the pieces from damage, during shipping. Also, each piece of jewelry was beautifully wrapped and sent in a pretty pink, red, and baby blue striped shipping box. I am happy with my purchases. Great seller with lots to choose from! So happy with my purchases! These Monet earrings are absolutely beautiful! Thank you! Amazing rings, thank you so much! 🖤✨ Awesome pieces thank you! Shipped with care and so quickly! 💕 Always the best jewelry! Thanks so much for my order! Beautiful jewelry!!! High recommend this seller!! Super nice!!! Excellent packaging!!! Thank you 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 I absolutely love all of my things! Prelovedjewles’s always has the most beautiful items, don’t even get me started on her packaging! Everything was wrapped so well! Thank you! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ she packages her stuff SO WELL and has the sweetest personality. You won’t be disappointed by stopping into shop with Olivia! Everything is as gorgeous as always. Love everything!! Can't wait to add more jewelry to my collection. Thanks so much! Shipped quickly and packed with utmost care! 💕 awesome packaging and sweet seller!! only issue is a strong perfume smell for those with sensitivities, otherwise I 10000/10 recommend this seller Thank you for everything love love 🤗 Everything was so beautiful and so me! Well packaged. I have been getting compliments on all my jewelry! Amazing as always! She always has such beautiful jewelry! Thank you 💗 Awesome seller, I got a bundle of bangles and she was very helpful in showing me all of them and helping me pick them out. She also was super patient and helped me with input on which ones looked good together! Also, the shipping was fast and came very well packaged! Tysm :)) Packaged perfectly, fast ships, & wonderful seller tysm 🩶☀️ Super fast shipping and beautiful pieces! Amazing purchase!! So beautiful thank you so much!! 🤍 Amazing amazing seller! I love her personality and items so so much! I would highly recommend, such amazing prices and shipping was so fast! 10/10 Well packaged, I’m so excited everything came. Was also shipped quickly and received quickly! Thank you so much! Beautiful ring in great condition. Very happy with my purchase.