Reviews (28)I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It’s perfect and nice quality!!! I’ll definitely be getting some more made once I find my pictures!!!! Absolutely love my magnets. Great host and fast delivery. Great new seller. I absolutely love my keychains and received them very quick. Thank you These magnets are very high quality!!! Fast shipping!! I highly recommend getting your magnets from this seller! So so so cute! Great quality! 🫶 Awesome seller with fast shipping. Definitely a 10 Thank you 😊 These magnets are so nice!!!!! I can’t wait to get my pictures together to get personalized ones. This young lady is great and can make anything you want. Keychains and bottle openers too! Great quality! I’m in love with these!!! Love love love the magnet! Thank you so much 😊 Magnets turned out amazing! Great quality and super reasonable prices! They were shipped out super fast! Very nice quality products!!! Fast shipping!!! Very accommodating to custom made items!!!! Received my order today and just wanted to say, the quality of magnet is top-notch. and for shipping it arrived well packaged and on time. thank you 😊 Love my magnets and quick shipping
Thank you Everything was perfect! Great quality, fast shipping, beautiful packaging! Will absolutely be ordering again! Beautiful work and fast shipping. Thank you If I could give 10 stars I would❤️ CHECK HER OUT! Amazing human with an incredible operation! Thank you 🪿 Thank you so much, the mirror is beautiful!