Reviews (299)Very great quality nail love them all and all the extra goodies Ty Really good quality nails for a good price. Will definitely be back for more.
Beautiful nails & the host is so sweet! Sweetest seller EVER! Thank you SO much mama!!!! Mama Judy is the most KIND soul with the most BADDIE nails yall!! I love this seller!!!Aweeee I love you so much Gorgeous sets!
Great prices! Love these nails!!! They are always so FIRE!! And Mama Judy is the sweetest!!Thank you so much 😊 I love you bunches Thank you so much for the nail givvy!! I love it! 🫶🏻❤️Oh yay I’m so very happy you are pleased with your nails ! Be blessed love Love my nails
Yay Edi I’m so happy to hear this!!! Love them thanksYou are so welcome thank you for your support 🥰 I’m obsessed with everything! Especially the green set 😻 seller is so sweet and put a full size nail glue an some cuticle oil in my package! Tysm, I love 🫶 The nails are perfect and such great prices! Your shows are so fun!! The design on one set was messed up Mama goes above and beyond for her customers. sweetest and most caring person I have had the pleasure spending a show with. These are fantastic my fabulous friend 😁🩷🩷🩷🩷Yayyyy I am so happy you loved your sets!! Many blessings to you The best quality nails 🔥🔥🔥 thank you love you big This seller was sooooo sweet! Her nails were so beautiful & the x long nails were even more beautiful. Package came nicely packed with no damage. She hand wrote a thank you card & threw in some beautiful gifts. I will be buying again!Thank you for such kind words! I am so grateful for you and so happy you loved your nails be blessed 😇 Stunning!!! AS ALWAYSSSSS Such a sweet seller!!! Amazing nails and adorable extras. Even handwritten notes sooooo super sweet!!! FAST SHIPPING! Thank you so much for my beautiful nails and extra goodies for boss baby 💜🥰 your the best mama! I love my nails and they are even more beautiful in person! Wrapped and packaged very nicely and with care! Thank you so much!