Reviews (5,598)Incredible vintage finds!
I am absolutely obsessed with my necklace set. It is beautiful, unique, and arrived safely in perfect condition. The seller has amazing energy and knows her stuff—I'll definitely be back for another live! 10/10 every purchase! Fantastic seller Absolutely terrific- perfect packaging and beautiful merchandise! Beautiful jewelry! Thank you ❤️ Lots of beautiful items!
Thank you. Absolutely stunning and in mint condition vintage necklace. I’ve already worn her and will continue to do so. Perfect for layering and the most gorgeous deep red for Fall and Winter. Thank you for the quick shipping too! Super happy to have this special piece in my collection. 🌷 This ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Beautiful brooches thank you 🩷 Lovely bracelet and lovely host! Great Seller with Wonderful Jewelry! 5 Stars. 🌟 Swellegant! Thank you again Lv the show... thank you so much for the beautiful gift. Everyone should follow their items are gorgeous! Love! Thank you very much! Well packaged and exceptional pieces as always with a cleaning cloth to help keep my jewelry beautiful Simply the best! Always a win here! Wonderful seller with great inventory. Shop with confidence and I’ll be back! Adore my purchases! I absolutely love shopping with Dana and Jason! Love it! My daughter and I were happy as possums in a trash can. And all really nice jewelry. Clean and Individually bagged! It's much appreciated!