Reviews (76)Can’t beat the quality and the prices I am in love with my nails and the host is so amazing. She sent me an extra nail as a free gift I really love her shows Fast shipping and quality always top tier cute and stylish great find for a great price! Thank you so much. Love them!!!
Omg! Yall buy a bracelet from Keisha! Tysm babe I love it 🥰! Super detailed, vibrant colors and lightweight. I’ll definitely be buying more! Love my bracelets and the extra love! Beautiful packaging also, thank you! Such a sweetheart & her nails are the bomb! Repeat buyer here! I love all my sets! Great quality nails, fast shipping and fire prices! Tysm 💕 Love them all. Thank you for always being so accommodating and “spoiling” us with great things. 😁 Absolutely beautiful!!!Thank you for your support, as appreciate you. 🫶💅🥰 ✨ Absolutely LOVE my nails! 💅🏾💕 The quality is amazing and beautiful.Thank you for your support, we appreciate you! 🥰💅🫶 My girl always delivers thank you again you know I’ll be back to shop xoxo 🩷🩷🩷Thank you for the continuous support doll. We appreciate you. 🥰💅💅💅💅 As always, I love the nails I purchased from you! Great quality, and thank you for the free gift! 🥰🥰 Thank you for the support, we appreciate you. Hope to see you again. 🥰💅 Everything was beautiful. I love her packaging and I love me a good sticker. Thanks so much again definitely will be a repeat. Customer always have her show She is so friendly and sweet.Aww thank you, and we appreciate the support. Hope to see you again doll. 🥰🥰🥰💅💅💅 I always love what I get from you!!! Thank you 🩷🩷Thank you for trusting us with your nail needs. 🥰💅 I always love everything I get from you!! Thank you so much you know ima always come back your deff one of my fav nail girlies on here!! Xoxoxo 🩷🩷🩷🩷Thank you doll we appreciate you, and your continuous support, one of our favorites for sure. 🥰🥰🥰💅💅💅 Always an amazing purchase with PrettilyPressed 🔥🫶🏼 amazing quality press on nails and toes! The designs and quality are 10X better and cheaper than going to the nail salon 💁🏻♀️ Ty love I appreciate you & all the nail goodies ❤️Thank you doll, we appreciate you, and the continuous support you’ve shown. 🥰💅 Great additions to my personal stash 😍TyThank you for support, we appreciate you, and hope to see you again. 🥰💅 Fast Delivery, Great Quality, and the packaging was pretty.Thank you for your continued support, one of our favorites for sure, and we appreciate you so much. 🥰💅