Reviews (344)Deals on deals! Amazing products and prices! If you are new to pretty savage, bookmark those shows so you won’t miss the deals! Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted! I will be back for your son to make me another bundle 💕 he did so perfectly! Fast shipping and great show lots of fun 🤩. Awesome item! Fast delivery! Excellent from start to finish!!! Happy with my purchases, thank you so much! Love this seller ! She’s funny , has items ready in an instant and cares about her customers thank you again for the giveaway 👍 🙏 💗 💖 💕 thank you for the giveaway 👍 🙏 💗. it was ruined in transit:(I wish you would have messaged me before leaving this review! I would have sent you replacements for what was damaged in shipping! Thank you for the givvy!! Arrived quickly. Items were wrapped individually to prevent damage. Very pleased with purchase. Great show! Love my lip exfoliate Amazing stickers! Good stuff! Super fast shipping and great packaging! I love the attention to detail ❤ Sweet seller! Super fast shipping! Thank you! Tysm! I adore my eyebrow gel!🫶🏼🦋🌸💋 My skin is glowing, my makeup drawer is overflowing, and my self-control has officially filed for unemployment. I’ll definitely be back for more! 🩷💚 amazing deals! Great variety of Make Up, skin care and health and beauty items
Fun show!! Sweet host! Thank you!!