Reviews (338)Awesome seller! So nice and professional. Legit products and excellent giveaways!
Love everything as always! Everything beautifully packaged with fast shipping!
Thank you for the little extras!! Your packages always make me smile!!😊
❤️❤️❤️ My babe!! Perfect as always!!! 10 out of 10 STARS!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMAZING seller, always so full of energy, fun to watch, she’s always engaging with her chat, extremely fast shipping coming from Hawaii, packaged well, and AWESOME products.
During the show that I purchased from her, she was selling Hawaiin snacks, and OMG are they 🔥🔥🔥
She could literally stop selling skincare and makeup, and make so much more money selling snacks. 🤣🤣🤣🤦♀️🤷♀️
Ty for all of my goodies luv, I’ll definitely be back. 🫶💖 fast shipping, wow!! tysm girl love the candy!! I took a chance because I wanted to taste Hawaii and I’m glad i did. Just made the juice and it’s yummy in my tummy. Thanks for sharing ! Will be back for more I love watching her shows. A beautiful soul that shows us the beauty. Great products and fast shipping. Lightning fast shipping!!!😱 Awesome host with amazing products!!! Thank you pretty🫶🏽🌺 I love everything! Feeling very pretty in paradise with my package. 🌺 Snacks for daysssss and super yummy! Don’t hesitate on trying all the Hawaiian goodness! 🥰 The best of the best beauty products right here!! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you love 😘 Happy with all my purchases!! Def will come back! Great vibes and great products!! I absolutely loved everything. I purchased, great show. We’ll definitely come back and purchase more.
The best snack ever!! 😋 Love my Golden Girls buyers givvy! Amazing seller!! Always a fun show while getting snacks and goodies! Fast shipping and packed with love. Definitely overpaid. So disappointed 😞. I’m so sorry that you’re disappointed with your purchase. I clearly show and explain what I’m selling before I run them. Wishing you the best of luck on your future purchase with other sellers. ❤️ Perfect as always!! Thank you so much love!! WELL YOU WON MY FAMILY OVER!! THEY LOVE THE CANDY!!! I love the panda cookies and vanilla chocolate bar! Thank you so much😊 Super fast shipping packaging super secure, top notch products, amazing sweetheart, as a seller. 💗💗💗💗 Everything came perfect as usual!! Hands down one of the best sellers on here!! Thank you so much!! 💕 Everything came so quick! Seller and show was sooo fun, like hanging with a friend! I’m so excited for my snacks! I love love love everything from this seller!! The snacks, the beauty, and the vibes are unmatched!