Reviews (177)super cute givvy, thank you !! A little something more like a lot of something ! Such a great givy !!! Was not expecting to get such a great givy thank you so much ! Tysm for the crossbody
Juanita Love my bags!😃thanks sooo much You were so kind and gave the cutest giveys one of the hardest working sellers I’ve seen on the app! Thank you Very kind great communication and a very honest person ships greatly
Amazing seller!!! Thank you!! 10/10 on it all ❤️🧡 super sweet host. 1st time buying an one both the grabs im so so very happy with my bags that came today. has to be fastest ship on WN period. Will be back soon. Love everything I got! You always make it worth it! This package was for my daughter and I cant wait to suprise her with all the little goodies and of course the bag! You're amazing 🫶