Reviews (229)Great cards, fast shipping, no issues Card was not in best shape Great product. Fast shipping and packaged well! Card never showed......made contact before review with no resolution Packaged well and shipped fast. **Buyer beware**won handful cards. delivery came. missing 1 card. $20ish dollar card, not even that serious. I msged him thanking for the package but was told him about the missing card. his answer was "i packed your order last", which means very little as I, as a seller, have made numerous mistakes like this. instead of working something out or doing anything to remedy this seller basically doesn't care. just give him your $$, whether u get your cards u paid for or are missing some don't say I didn't warn you Awesome card! Thank you much fast shipping, great seller, thanks Fast shipping great product
great shipping came quick and safe Got my cards, love the show! Will be back!!! It came several days early in good condition in a good box and I enjoyed the experience