Reviews (117)One of the best! Cory ensured my cards arrived quickly and were safely packaged. Keep it up! Super fast shipping!! Super sweet and personable!
10/10 shipping
10/10 experience
10/10 Pokemon!! It was shipped and delivered quickly im pleased! received quick and packed well!!
everything came as is. well packaged and fast shipping. this was probably the best show ive been in on whatnot and totally recommend. Will be buying again. Top tier shop. The extra cards of my favorite Pokemon were greatly appreciated thank you for the giveaway fast shipping amazing seller I did not get the diglett that I boughtprime_legacy_gamingSeller
Sorry this happened, I will take care of you soon. well pass a 5⭐️ host and show .fast shipping package perfectly. Great breaks. keep going your doing great. I and the family 🫡🫡🫡🫡 you. recieved 2 kecleon and no phanpy?prime_legacy_gamingSeller
Genuinely sorry to hear that. I packaged them myself so get with me on my next show and il take care of you. I be recording my shipping department moving forward to do extra validation. Thanks for the feedback. Deceived prime_legacy_gamingSeller
I am fully transparent with my shows. Everything is highlighted in the show notes. I encourage that customers ask questions if there is confusion. I am open to any legitimate feedback. Pulled a really good card. Shipping really fast 💨 3 days later I had my 📦 Awesome show and super fast shipping. Highly recommend Great seller keeps u informed when app doesn’t update shipping Awesome time on the show. Great deals transparent seller, always love joining in! always happy with products and shipping! great seller and won multiple givvys! Amazing deals, fast and safe shipping, and absolutely love watching the shows! Great, trustworthy seller! 10/10 seller!!! fast shipping, fun streams everything arrived safely. thank you! would recommend 💗 The most amazing giveaway ! Thank you ! Shipped very well Cool slab I suppose
prime_legacy_gamingSeller
Just because you didn’t win a top item doesn’t mean you should give a poor review. Thanks for your business I suppose. Fun game awesome prizes perfect deals!