Reviews (304)Cards and pack received in great condition, thank you! Appreciate it, look forward to more purchases Thank you very happy with my purchase fast shipping. Always a great time & great cards ! 🚀🚀🚀🚀 I appreciate the card, and Thanks again Appreciate the card, clean for sure I invite you to check out his show, you will be amazed as was I. Thank you. All around a delightful experience. Cards came fast and in great condition Great Whatnot seller! Everything was packaged securely, shipped quickly, and arrived exactly as shown. The stream was fun, the seller was easy to deal with, and the whole transaction went smoothly. Definitely someone I’d buy from again. Highly recommend! Always packed with love, Always Top notch! 🚀🚀 True hobbyist. True friend. Love hanging out with you and talking ball. One of the good ones! Appreciate you brother! Highly recommend for your sports and bulk needs! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Packaged great and received what I bought on time. Thank you Awesome seller, fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks Thanks, smooth transaction, delivered in great condition.