Reviews (3,391)As described and quick shipping. Thanks again! Received shoe cleaning product and bottle for cleaner had leaked out some. Still a decent amount of solution left though. I don’t blame this on the proconkix23. Order came in fast and shoe cleaning product does work pretty darn good. Thank you 🙏🏾 Appreciate the opportunity to pick up a grail for a steal!!!! A1 seller gives great deal
Great product fast delivery I just happen to be a Celtics fan! Thanks Procon is as legit as they come. Appreciate the steal. This streamer is the best!!!! awesome sneaker cleaning kit thank you so much awesome give eey Fire shoe. Pristine for a used pair. Got the jordan 5 sail off whites. Gotta love Proconkix23 with all the deals and heat! Perfect! A trustworthy and reliable seller. Absolutely would not recommend. The item arrived damaged because it was carelessly packaged. I reached out four separate times and was completely ignored every time. Zero accountability, zero communication, and some of the worst customer service I’ve experienced. Save yourself the frustration and buy elsewhere.You never bought anything you got a giveaway. mail came but it was empty.10 dollar gift card Top Tier Seller
Insane prices and quality product
Always receive my orders fast and as described
Shop with confidence here.
Appreciate you again boss 🫡