Reviews (38)Thank you again! Comics arrived beautifully, secure packaging and they’re in excellent condition! I will cherish these for years to come. Found their forever home 🏡 Thank you so much! 🙏 comics arrived pristine 👌 I’m still new to buying comics on here. It was a pleasure stopping in and seeing the collection you have available. Absolute treasures. These mean a lot to me, see ya again some time! Terry was absolutely amazing during the entire process. He was actually my first whatnot purchase and now I’m hooked! Wow I have never seen comics delivered so fast and arrive so clean This guy! Perfect delivery! Project_terry coming through with some quality purchases and great shipping!!! GREAT CONDITION VERY PLEASED!!
packaged well, shipped quickly, items as described Thank you for the well packaged books! Very happy overall! Fast shipping
Great Care Given to protect the enclosed items! packaged well, shipped on time, item as described, not sure why this one book was shipped separately from the rest of the order which hasn't arrived yet.Yeh I don’t know why it gave you two separate shipping labels. It wouldn’t allow me to combine. Awesome Wolverine collection! Fast shipping, immaculate packaging, and a great show. Highly recommend! Fast shipping and great comics!! Happy to add these web of Spiderman to my run lil more to go and to complete my run Great books, Great experience! Packed with care! 👍 Everything went smoothly! Great book. Everything as described!!! Will purchase from again!! great books, fast shipping