Reviews (1,463)A+ seller, fast and safe shipping and who doest love some candy and a 3d printed turbo as a free gift. 🔥🤟🏽🔥🤟🏽 All ways a great experience with psw Fantastic as always and thank you so much for the buyer’s givey! Great show and great diecast thanks pop Taken care of business! Always! thanks for the givvy sir!! 5 stars as always! Thanks Jay! All a great experience with psw Pleasure as always and thank you for everything! Pulled my first ever Chase and was packaged well! Thank you again! Awesome seller! Everything came fast and safe! Thank You Papa! Perfect as Always Items as described and fast shipping, thank you Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love your shows and what I got was something I have really been wanting… your shows are the best!!! Thanks for the truck!! It made it in great shape and quickly! Thanks Jay 🤙🏻