Reviews (249)#1 Tarot Reader on WN! No Bullshit.... The Read Deal... ---- Blessed Be you love it when im naughty! xoxo always Love Love Love my Phantasia girl!! I always leave her show more uplifted than when I went in. And she is just the sweetest. Oh and even more hilarious. That girl will have you laughing!! blesss As always love my reading :) the reading i recieved was amazing It really hit home and made me realize how badly I needed to take a break and relax. thank you shanty bleeees Amazing and so spot on! I love the mini reading during the show as well. Phanty’s energy is amazing :) Thank you so much for my reading. I claimed it and it was right on point. She's a beautiful soul with amazing vibes ✨️❤️. Very professional and insightful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested. 2 out of 3 haters quit... TanQ for the insight. i felt like I vibed with my readings and the other readings. always sending peace and love xo A big thank you from one wild woman to another! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Phantasia is the best!!! She is truly gifted and beautifully impactful. ✨She is unapologetically herself, incredibly insightful, empathetic, and funny as hell. All of your orders are intentionally personable and securely packaged too. 🥰 So if you’re thinking about it…just do it. ✔️ Swipe on one of her readings 🃏 lock in on her shop🔒 boost the stream 📈or throw her a tip 💸 She’s 💯% worth it! 🤩 Thank you sm! Came in safely and the cards are beautiful I really got answers from the readings! She is very in touch but also very fun! Love her worth it and so much more! I also love the nickname Nana Panda! So fun just being in the room! phanty is such a good reader!! SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE!!! Phanty is always on point with her readings, if you’re looking for a real UNHINGED reader, you found her 😘 PHANTY IS THE BEST AND HER REBRAND IS AMAZING 😇 A beautiful reader with such a calming and uplifting presence. Thank you for sharing your time, your talent, and your heart with everyone. You’re truly appreciated!