Reviews (4,997)Super fast shipping, items as described and pulled a cute Eevee card. thank you! amazing cards! thanks for the hookups!! fast shipping and packaged well Clean cards and quick delivery
Insanely fast shipping, amazing packaging, cards are MINT. Honestly best streamer on whatnot! Best dollar start stream in the world ! 💎 🐐 Congrats on your reviewwwwwwww Just great all around. Wonderful cards. When cards are ran from the binder, pay attention. Beautiful card conditions. Exactly what I ordered. Your screen name would be useful in order to do a rating. Awesome streamer 🔥🔥 the goat 🐐 Great stream! Cards arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! Hands down the best show on whatnot. Always pulling heat, great variety of cards, conditions always shown so you know exactly what you're getting, looks out for return customers, and the vibes are always immaculate. Cards were packed with a lot of care. Great vibes from seller.
Thank you for helping add more Spewpa to my army. 🌱 Won a DR ETB on 8/27 and received a Chaos Rising Booster Pack instead on 9/5. I messaged immediately, but it took 23 hours and 3 messages to get a response: “Oops — must’ve sent the ETB to someone else.” There was only ONE ETB the entire stream, so how does that even happen? Very disappointing experience overall. If I could leave negative 5 stars, I would.
fast shipping and Great cards! thanks again!